Blue Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfman's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolfman's Forum is open. Anyone may register.
A new fat Header Image has been imported to the forum. Make it feel welcome by clicking on it to access the main forum menu.
One flea said to the other flea... I'll bet my dog can beat up your dog.

My New Blackberry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfman
Admin
Wolfman

My New Blackberry Empty
PostSubject: My New Blackberry   My New Blackberry EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 am

The discount was provided by the American Legion. All I had to pay for was starting up the service with Sprint. (funny thing, as it works out, the house is right on the edge of the coverage area. While it's only in the realm of a fringe area, I still get darned good reception.) Although my old Berry wasn't broken or anything, I just felt it was time to replace it before something like wear & tear got the best of it. I gave it to my friend Ron. But today he dropped by to ask me a bunch of questions about it. Did I get rid of the phone? Or did I make Ron more dependant on me to work his goddammed phone??

My plan covers 450 min. Everything plan with unlimited data. was only $69.00 which is a good deal less than AT&T's unlimited data, which cost me well over $130.00 per mo. Even after I stripped down the service three months in a row. The services just kept showing up again, month after month after I requested that these "subscriptions" were removed. I finally had enough of AT&T. And even though I MIGHT have to pay for leaving my contract. It's better than paying for a service that just resets your plan, even though you've asked time & time again to drop subscribed items.

Plus, I read that AT&T was going to discontinue their unlimited plan. So it was about to cost me dearly to use AT&T.

Sprint had a plan that includes unlimited data, for net surfing, IMs and email. But it also includes GPS. Which was something that AT&T charged extra for. Calling any phone in The United States. (Like I really need Mexico & Canada airtime... NOT! And annual Phone Upgrades. Which is cool, because I want to keep upgrading and eventually get to an Android.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesky.niceboards.net

My New Blackberry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Sky :: ETC :: Crap that makes me laugh-
Jump to: